Secure payment via Worldpay
Online payments are performed using the Worldpay global online payment system. All communication and transactions are encrypted using SSL for obvious security reasons.
Our payment system accepts the following credit cards:
Credit card details are not stored on the ErgoType BV systems.
Standard Return Policy:
At ErgoType BV, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us within 10 days of purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) if they were defective or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased . The shipping cost for our shipment to you will not be refunded. Once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, ErgoType BV reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 12%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Packing and Shipping Specialists
P.A.S.S. Postal Center
5904 S. Cooper Ste. 104
Arlington, TX 76017
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, manuals, and all accessories. If not, we will deduct a 12% restocking fee from your credit.
- If you are returning a SafeType keyboard, please make sure you pack it the same way as it arrived: mirrors folded back and stored in the pockets in the middle section of the keyboard, and the foam cushions put on the bottom and top of the keyboard. Products damaged because of incorrect packaging will not be refunden.
- ErgoType BV is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- ErgoType BV is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
If you are dissatisfied with your product, and you return it to us after more than 10 days from the date of purchase but still within the 'money-back-guarantee' period, the following applies.
- You will be charged with a 12% restocking fee (i.e. 12% of the product price you paid)
Once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
For the return shipment the same procedure (RMA) and conditions apply as described above in our standard return policy, except for the 12% restocking fee which is always applied.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Factory Fresh SafeType Ergonomic Keyboards: these are sold with a considerable discount under the condition that there is no return policy